03:03 | Posted in , ,
Title : Luck Stealer ( ラック スティーラー )
Author: Hajime Kazu ( かずはじめ )

I said, "Kazu Hazime" I like fine. If I think, and that is reading from "Mind Assassin". Is about 15 years old. "Luck Stealer" is basically the anti-hero protagonist Mr. Kurusu, something that will defeat the villains. However, (or should) that has added spice to steal a fortune. Simply a villain (in violence) and beat the flavor is different. Content of the story is based was commissioned to carry out the killing Kurusu. Clients not come. Purely financial (and luck) for the job. Some stories do not fit, then you're just getting tired of talking about killing, I think it necessary for the development of the story. There are some delays, daily tasks in a smart, cool and pure feel. "I said, "Kazu Hazime" I like fine." so, I think interesting, I will continue reading. With a glance, remember Hijikata (Until Death Do Us Part).

But they're actually quite different.


maniac manga
Category: , ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "Luck Stealer"