07:12 | Posted in , , ,



Title : AAh Tantei Jimusho ( ああ探偵事務所 )
Author: Shunmi Kanzaki ( 関崎 俊三 )

This is volume 3. It has been published about six years ago.
In this volume are drawn to working as a detective. One is the criminal background check and resolve the case. Another is to break the encryption.

I prefer a detective story. In this manga I feel that (some) to be real. I think unwieldy that the background check in the manga. The other detective manga, may end in two pages. AAh Tantei Jimusho is the reading to background check. I admire.

Encryption story is a story of love at last. But I feel interesting the process of resolution. I will compassion to Mr Tsumaki. To say one thing, what is interesting.

... Oh, there was another one. The story of table tennis. I feel, this is not relationship too much.

AAh Tantei Jimusho
maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "AAh Tantei Jimusho (3)"