23:21 | Posted in , , , ,



Title : sora no otoshimono ( そらのおとしもの )
Author: Su Minazuki ( 水無月 すう )

I read once. At that time, I felt what you are trying to battle manga? . Last time I wrote. This manga is just not going to be battle. But, I do not know. Personally, I do not think that. .

The contents of this volumes. The second generation Angeroid appeared. This is the main. Whether the second generation to achieve the mission. That would be involved Tomoki Sakurai. I do not want to see the destruction ending. So, I think want to stop. Other is a miserable life and the Astraea. To proceed, they will go to the pool since summer. There are stories like this.

Sakurai Tomoki is cool If he have normally. Everyone will fall for it. I think. One day, he will be important (and he is cool). I do not know how long. However, I think, now an important turning point.

maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "sora no otoshimono (7)"