03:17 | Posted in , , , , ,



Title : VINLAND SAGA ( ヴィンランドサガ )
Author: Makoto Yukimura ( 幸村 誠 )

For me, the charm of this manga is part of the tactical do. Take the initiative of the enemy, Or how the battle in favor, how to avoid or battle itself. I like it a lot. Strategic thinking, a place to practice. Asheraddo (spelling unclear) was responsible for strategy. But,,,,,,, I cried. And has been shown. The Viking way of life at the time (Asheraddo is different). This is of course thanks to the skill of the author. An advantage to cut the rudder to the end. I thought, Great guy and it is a Asheraddo.
Contents of the this volumes, Death of King Sven, Death of Asheraddo, Knut provisional crown prince, Torufin whereabouts? , I feel that. Torufin hero of this manga. Asheraddo was a hero to me. Torufin just became a slave. His life will still continue to storm.
VINLAND SAGA
maniac manga

Comments

0 responses to "VINLAND SAGA (8)"