18:27 | Posted in , , , ,
MARIA HOLIC (5)




Title : MARIA HOLIC(まりあ†ほりっく)
Author: Minari Endou ( 遠藤 海成 )

I feel, this volume is boring compared to before. I may be familiar for this manga's funny. But also feel the mood changed.

Dare I consider the reason. Would appear to cause fewer of Miyamae. Therefore, I do not feel in this volume that the High Tension portion of "High Tension Love Comedy". Moreover, this volume do not have a picture that excessive bleeding (nosebleeds).

Content is drawn that happened events in Miyamae absence. Card battle the epidemic in school. Fashionable hair the epidemic in school. Pervert (The Priest Kanae) the runaway. There is peace compared to the previous tension. Instead, I feel that is little change in routine.

I think not need to buy.

maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "MARIA HOLIC (5)"