Title : Superior ( シューピアリア )
Author: ichtys ( イクシス )

I read it again. It is last volume, but quite not finished. because it continue to Superior Cross.

Superior's one story is a long, a total of nine volumes is 27 stories. In weekly magazine, amount ends in six months (Of course, as you know the difference between the number of pages). It's all the series, I think progress is slow. However, some people will think like this "make elaborate and carefully". For me, I like to progress is quick.





To get here, the feeling of the Evil Lord is changing and not kill humans and monsters. The effects of Evil Load grew to love, It seem to very strong. That is hero, this story hav his baffle scenes during the journey. After all ideal and reality is so different. Still he has the mettle, and act up to to his ideals. I want to support him.

Evil Load was in love with Hero, therefore Evil Load is likely to be targeted for death by her military. I hope that way may be quick to go.
cover image in here(myblog).



Superior
maniac manga

Comments

0 responses to "Superior (8) (9)"