Title : BERSERK ( ベルセルク )
Author: Kentaro Miura ( 三浦 建太郎 )
Latest book. Contents of the volumes are now far more, during that war.
I feel. Right now, and expand the story wrong. DarkAngel are battle together with humans. First place, DarkAngel eat humans, It basically predators. I feel. And have ignored the law of nature. To proceed, I have a question. DarkAngel is also part of the justice. Many people would agree. ....What Griffith's much bigger impact. I think, and this expansion is more likely. Griffith, until he arrive at his own ideal.
In this volumes, Guts's time is zero. In next volume, Griffith makes a country. I can see.
maniac manga
Blog Roll
Visitors
Visitors
About Me
- Taskbox
- Decades have elapsed from I started read to the manga. I think my knowledge useful to everyone. So, I decided to write a blog also recorded for some time.I write a blog and if manga lovers people increase, It is a very gratifying thing. I occasionally write bad English. If so, please let it slide. このブログはJapaneseが書いています。コメントを日本語で書いて頂いても問題ありませんので、どうぞお気兼ねなく。

0 responses to "BERSERK (34)"