07:10 | Posted in , , , ,



Title : Dance In The Vampire Bund ( ダンスインザバンパイアバンド )
Author: Nozomu Tamaki ( 環望 )

It is also planned for this anime. I feel. Do not be animated and everything. Which comic is also animated. What an interesting evidence. The thing is animated, I think some people staying in care of this manga.

This is Volume 7. It contains the following sense. Four people who carried out "ceremony of trial," Recollection. Akira is included in it. Outset and it has caused the current state of the case. Sad ending of the case. However, I think. Would not understand even after reading this manga in the middle. I recommend. To read from the beginning.
Nami side of people is a little monster. Of course, Akira is also included. I'm looking forward to. What kind of power they have, how to use it? Most are used for Nami. From those points, I can feel good king Nami. I think. People do not know and may love this manga.

Dance In The Vampire Bund
maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "Dance In The Vampire Bund (7)"