07:09 | Posted in , , ,



Title : BIRDY THE MIGHTY EVOLUTION ( 鉄腕バーディー EVOLUTION )
Author: Masami Yuuki ( ゆうきまさみ )

This is Volume 2. Contents of this volume, Memoirs of Tsutomu Senkawa, Treatment birdies, And I see the answer to the Japanese government that pleasures to counter the UNKNOWN.

This time, a new fighting force (The Force) to appear. These guys also, and the Human Bullet race so far. By the way, I remember the Patlabor. With the advent of the SDF and police. The force is to experiment. To prepare for future battle with the UNKNOWN, and accumulating experience in the first Beast. When viewed from the perspective of readers, the difference between the forces of the UNKNOWN is clear. The force appears to be enjoying. However, I think weakness. UNKNOWN is absent only one birdy. Interact with different civilizations will be a war. I wish I could but I solved through dialogue.

maniac manga
Category: , , ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "BIRDY THE MIGHTY EVOLUTION (2)"