07:07 | Posted in , , ,



Title : BIRDY THE MIGHTY EVOLUTION ( 鉄腕バーディー EVOLUTION )
Author: Masami Yuuki ( ゆうきまさみ )

This is Volume 1. But, Birdy the Mighty (20) is continued from. The story has been three years since. Meanwhile, Birdy was asleep and freeze consciousness. ,,,Sorry, this volume is not told what. Please see Volume 2.

Now, the contents of this volume, there are three separate large.

(a) Aguni Group working women. She would know that beast experiments. And scramble that how to publicize it?. Aguni Group and has acquired Hikawa Chemistry (Pharmaceutical companies made the Beast) . This is the story of Birdy (and Tsutomu Senkawa).

(b) Aguni Group is how to prevent it and hiding. This is the story of who created the Beast.

(c) Government of Japan (the main by the SDF so far) is to measure for "UNKOWN" ( Birdy ). And relations with the Japanese government and Aguni Group. It is told in this volume is not much. And I think that in the future, become the most important.

I can not very well together. I have divided into three large one. And continue story, while these are intertwined. Each is together. And is configured Birdy The Mighty is an interesting story (which I welcome).

Birdy The Mighty genre is science fiction. During the screen, the emergence of Over Technology. But, I feel. The feeling is not science fiction. Why would I think. It's probably the only thing fighting against Human Bullet. Things on the stage in Tokyo. These will cause. Especially her Human Bullet. Enemy is a piece of over technology. But, it is not from outer space to attack. I do not see that the depiction of the War of the Worlds. From these points, I think I feel. And much like science fiction. I feel strange.

Progress of the story will feel Aguni Group movement. Christella Revi is the owner. And, I think that become the enemy of birdy. Their objective is to found, is likely to heat up at once. ,, Is very likely to need time.

maniac manga
Category: , , ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "BIRDY THE MIGHTY EVOLUTION (1)"