03:20 | Posted in , , , ,



Title : Jormungand ( ヨルムンガンド )
Author: Keitaro Takahashi ( 高橋 慶太郎 )

Latest book at the moment. A few days later I get a Volume 7.

Recently, I wrote about the Young Gun Carnaval. This manga also is gunfire. For me, far better interesting this. Because, professionals from staying here. (I am not going to write. The denial of the Young Gun). Young Guns kill students will perform. I will not feel real. However, as the story will be interesting. In that respect, Jormungand kill mercenaries will perform. I feel real. And I think, and may have occurred somewhere in reality. I have "real" is important to become a favorite.

This volume draws that Valmet revenge. Like the following is drawn. Why Valmet revenge. Koko and Valmet meet, among others. This manga, which is often a strange guy. I think, work patterns, and how many people suffer mentally. But no problem from the fun.


Jormungand
��

Comments

0 responses to "Jormungand (6)"