03:20 | Posted in , , ,



Title : Young Gun Carnaval ( ヤングガン カルナバル )
Author: Yuko Sato ( 佐藤 夕子 )

I think that fewer people know this manga. The contents of this manga, to the murder at the request of the two main characters. And they are also students. They have a dark past. Chose it because of the killer.

This maga has been drawn. Most of the action. The main action is gunfire and Fighting against. And the action scenes do not have any dialogue. This is a landmark. I think I interrupted. Intervene in the action scenes and reminiscences. This manga is not worried about that. I Remember BLAME! (Do you know?). From the lack of dialogue.

Volume 1 has been drawn. The main of them are active. So the future will tell. They have to understand the situation. They may fight over evil (I'm bored. This deployment). We look forward to.


Young Gun Carnaval
��

Comments

0 responses to "Young Gun Carnaval (1)"