07:16 | Posted in , , , ,



Title : Jormungand ( ヨルムンガンド )
Author: Keitaro Takahashi ( 高橋 慶太郎 )

This is volume 7.For me interesting. Discussion of good and evil and set it aside. Contents of this volume shows man with the force of the mighty.Koko is exercised the force have triggered the death of R. That force had been amazing to department of the CIA. It also has been suggested the scale of HCLI. HCLI not talked about. But I would imagine. HCLI can easily lead to war for the benefit of them. I remember in manga (I lost title). Nobility of England are three people around a table. They are talking about war over a cup of tea. I remembered this scene. HCLI might also have been controlled by these people.

This volume is drawn that CIA fails to state tactics. As a result, Koko troops killed one name, CIA has destroyed. The CIA has failed, would intervene again. I do not know. The real business of the CIA, or there is a force of this manga. However, I feel what's realistic. Oh, interesting

Jormungand
maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "Jormungand (7)"