07:17 | Posted in , , ,



Title : The Sacred Blacksmith ( 聖剣の刀鍛冶 )
Author: Kotaro Yamada ( 山田 孝太郎 )

This is volume 2.This is like writing the contents. Cecily fight person to perform the contract with the demon to get the Magic Sword. Behind the scenes of the organization looking to Magic Sword. However, the scene is not drawn directly. Magic Sword's future. In this volume continues Magic Sword related story.

I feel story is typical. But, a typical story get a picture, sometimes may not be typical. I think that this manga example. But, I feel that this manga not for everyone. I think this manga feels like this. Likely to target people who would already know. It's not target those who need to be seen. I do not read novel. So, I want to continue in the manga.

The Sacred Blacksmith
maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "The Sacred Blacksmith (2)"