03:18 | Posted in , , ,



Title : The Sacred Blacksmith ( 聖剣の刀鍛冶 )
Author: Kotaro Yamada ( 山田 孝太郎 )

Anime started. So I read it again.

Manga is just beginning. Therefore, the contents of this volume is as follows. Introduction of the character (including battle). Introduction of the world. I summarized. I understand the range. Battle of protagonists and people to deal with the devil.
I thought a thing of the craftsman. Because, since the title Black Smith. Such scenes are indeed. He has the discipline of the katana between battles. But this is special. The kanata is not made by craftsmen. In this volume, I have not felt the story of craftsmen. Look at the cover, it is not felt.
For me, I like this manga. And I think maybe interesting. A clear-cut bad words. Because I feel that I read earlier. I forgot its title. Fantasy story has a history of about 30 years. Therefore, the "somewhere" will of course say. I this, if the story of the past more excited and be happy for all people.
maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "The Sacred Blacksmith (1)"