03:19 | Posted in , , , ,



Title : sora no otoshimono ( そらのおとしもの )
Author: Su Minazuki ( 水無月 すう )

I also read any manga.
sora no otoshimono also started animation. I think, sora no otoshimono is a weird comic. The contents of the volume is weird now. However, you might get at the root of the story. I feel in portion of the base. Here are similar, "Laputa", "Trigun," and "Ibara no Oh". Of course, you know. Be a totally different story. Not run on this comic. Immigrants to go home to another star system. I just felt.
Content is the same as usual. Kate the runaway. He can not control the desire. I will worry about its future development. Because I was told that part of the base. I think, future expansion will have a battle. Tomoki keeping runaway, or carry-on battle deployment. Both or be superficial. Or become the main battle. I think, the battle is not alone. And I think, currently, if an important turning point.
maniac manga
��

Comments

0 responses to "sora no otoshimono (6)"