Title : EAT-MAN ( イートマン )
Author: Akihito Yoshitomi ( 吉富 昭仁 )

Is there demand old manga. DB is so popular. But this is... Just so old and tired, After review books in stock I think write fot it.

Well this is EAT-MAN. Volume 1 was released in 1997. 10 years have already elapsed. This is ooold. Picture this time, indeed for a shounen manga (feel like the previous "Loan Knight". this is also old..).





Hero is Bolt Crank who can out from finger the things he ate. Story proceeds that he received a commission or been involved in some trouble. He is a person like this, help the weak, hostile to the strong. So, you can easily expect the how progress of the story. A good portion of it I think.

Volume 1 title is "THE BEGGINNING", "PROLOG THE FIRST PART", "PROLOG THE LATERPART", "EAT MAN", "Dismantling Work". That is a lot explain the character of the bolt. Because Volume 1. It's very early, the purpose do not draw. I dare say, the purpose is gaze with rapture cool Bolt. For me, this is favorite, So, I feel I write only good.


EAT-MAN
maniac manga

Comments

0 responses to "EAT-MAN (1)"