18:01 | Posted in , , , ,
move to here




Title : Princess Princess ( プリンセス・プリンセス )
Author: Mikiyo Tsuda ( つだみきよ )

I also read any manga and I do not care the genre.

In, this is Princess Princess, That's interesting. I'm a male and I get a normal reading. I was thinking BL and in mass because this published by shinshokan. However, in my opinion was wrong.





Content is like this.Location is boy's high school. Just for men and there is no appealing. Therefore, man and beautiful resemble a female Idol, and enjoy in all. Has a name characters are all filled with beautiful. So, I think that rally around a woman. But I think it is wrong. The dark side of hero's heart is something out in the story of the future. To leave it, I think that will be good read and interesting.


maniac manga
��

Comments

1 Response to "Princess Princess (1)"

  1. Sapphire Pyro On 11/13/2009

    I also thought it was BL because the anime ending implies that so much.

    Thank goodness it wasn't like that.

    Oh I love this series~