18:54 | Posted in , ,



Title : GU-PAN! ( ぐーぱん! )
Author: Mao Haruna ( 榛名 まお )

This is 4 piece manga. Therefore, there is no story. This manga draw the daily life and events.

I have liked it. I feel a sense of speed because 4 piece manga and can be read without stress. I thought after reading the end "other end. To read more". Character is funny, feed and facilitator, we see people all the time. Each tangled and creates story. In recent more and more Anime from Manga Time. Among them, I think it will be animated as well.

This manga begins in Spring 2nd grader high school. However, the story loop. How much to those who wait what can be promoted. I would worry Miri Washizu is a childish. What will her childish in the future. The time is loop therefore I hope what her spiritual growth.






maniac manga
Category: , ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "GU-PAN! (2)"